13 Oct Software Developer Fullstack (remote)
- Design, develop, and maintain high-quality, scalable, and robust software solutions.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to gather and define project requirements.
- Perform code reviews and provide constructive feedback to peers.
- Stay updated with new technology trends, languages, and frameworks.
- Assist in the entire software development life cycle, from concept to deployment.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 4+ years of professional software development experience.
- Strong experience with programming languages and libraries,
- Familiarity with frameworks such as Angular and NestJS.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Familiarity with databases like PostgreSQL and UI/UX Design
- Analytical mindset and high level of detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Nice to Haves:
- Knowledge of DevOps, CI/CD.
- Contributions to open-source projects.
Perks and Benefits:
- Flexible working hours and remote work options.
- A cutting-edge tech stack.
- An inclusive and dynamic work environment.
- Opportunities for career growth and learning.
- A job in Germany
How to Apply:
If you’re passionate about software development and want to be part of a team that fosters innovation and growth, we’d love to hear from you! Send your resume and a cover letter to  by 31th of November 2023.